Monday, January 23, 2012

Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies

If I could eat only one cookie for the rest of my life, I'd have to go with chocolate chip. There is something to be said about the classic combination of brown sugar, butter and chocolate. While I like to think of myself as a timeless type of gal, I enjoy a fresh twist from time to time. When I came across this 
recipe over at Picky Palate, I couldn't resist a modern take on a classic recipe. 

Let me introduce you to the Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookie:

Mix up a batch of chocolate chip cookie dough. I recommend following the recipe from Picky Palate because they're cakey and don't spread in the pan. 
Scoop some cookie dough on each side of a double stuffed Oreo.
Spread the dough around to cover the cookie. 
The recipe suggests 9-13 minutes bake time at 350 degrees but I think they need to stay in around 12-14 minutes.
Makes around 2 dozen huge cookies! Enjoy! 

What's your favorite cookie?

No comments:

Post a Comment