Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Forks Over Knives

Since reading Eating Animals and every Michael Pollan book, I've become obsessed with learning more about plant-based diets. There are plenty of reasons to be in favor of this lifestyle. It's better for your health and the planet. I've been trying to up my intake of fresh, local produce while decreasing my consumption of processed foods and animal products for the past few years. When you start to introduce more delicious veggies into your meals, there's no room for the junk...well except for chocolate and wine of course. 
I recently watched the documentary Forks over Knives and it's a great film to see if your beginning to reevaluate the way you eat. 
Well, that's enough of me ranting for now...check out the trailer!
What do you think? Do you think it's a fad or a revolution? 

No comments:

Post a Comment